Hip Fest 2022
Hip Fest 2022
The Australian & New Zealand Hip Fracture Registry are pleased to announce a return to a face to face Binational Hip Fest in 2022.
In partnership with the Fragility Fracture Network, the ANZHFR invites you to Hip Fest 2022, Joined at the Hip.
The ANZHFR is a bi-national audit of hip fracture care and secondary fracture prevention in Australia and New Zealand. Its objective is to use data to improve hip fracture care across both countries.
The Festival will offer a forum to explore multidisciplinary teamwork in hip fracture care and highlight examples of best practice. Learn about the Registry and the My Hip/ My Voice consumer project. We are also excited to announce the winners of the Golden Hip Award.
Join us after the Hip Fest for networking drinks and canapes. Please indicate if you will attend this optional event in the registration form.
Wednesday 19 October 2022
8.30am - 5.00pm
5pm onwards- optional networking event
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf, Victoria 3006
Free to attend
COVID Safe Event Plan
The ANZHFR will follow COVID safe protocols in line with the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre’s VenueSafe plan, as well as any public health recommendations in place at the time of the event. We will communicate the venue’s conditions of entry to registrants prior to the event.
Who should attend
- Anyone involved in providing care to older people who have broken their hip.
- Medical doctors- orthopaedic surgeons, geriatric medicine/ general physicians, ED consultants, anaesthetists, rehabilitation consultants, general practitioners
- Nurses: ED, surgical, orthopaedic, medical, rehabilitation, aged care and community
- Allied Health: physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, pharmacists, exercise physiologists etc
- Health managers, hospital executives and policy makers
Get involved in Hip Fest 2022
Have you used ANZHFR data to improve care of older people who have fractured their hip?
We will select a variety of topics and invite your hospital to share their good work at the Binational Hip Fest 2022. Please email project details to [email protected]
Visit our website to learn more about the Australia & New Zealand Hip Fracture Registry anzhfr.org.au
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with hip fracture care. #hipfest2022 https://twitter.com/anzhfr
08:30 to 17:00
- Session 1- Hip fracture audit and using data to improve care
- Session 2- Multidisciplinary aspects of hip fracture care
- Session 3- ANZHFR annual report
- Session 4- My Hip, My Voice- working with consumers and Golden Hip Award ceremony.
- Optional networking event
Program to be released closer to the event
FFN Global Congress
Stay on the next day for the Fragility Fracture Network Global Congress, 20 - 22 October: