Educational Resources for Health Professionals
The practical resources below aim to assist healthcare professionals in their clinical management of hip fractures. These have been developed by the ANZHFR and other hospitals to help all health professional provide better quality care to their patients presenting with a hip fracture.
All ANZHFR online webinars and presentations, including Hipfest presentations, can be found on the Youtube channel linked above. Click on the title or the video to get access.
- Australian and New Zealand Falls Prevention Society http://www.anzfallsprevention.org/
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/
- Healthy Bones Australia https://healthybonesaustralia.org.au/
- Know Your Bones Australia https://www.knowyourbones.org.au/
- SOS Fracture Alliance https://www.sosfracturealliance.org.au/