Hip Fests 2023
Binational Hip Fest 2023: Sunshine Coast, QLD
The Australian & New Zealand Hip Fracture Registry is delighted to invite you to the Binational Hip Festival on the beautiful Sunshine Coast on Monday 11 September, 2023
The Hip Festival will offer a forum to explore multidisciplinary teamwork in hip fracture care and the latest updates to best practice care recommendations. We are also excited to announce the 2023 winners of the Golden Hip Award.
The format of the Hip Festival is hybrid in-person/online. There are limited tickets for those who cannot attend in person to register to join via Microsoft Teams.
Please check back again soon for a draft copy of the program
Monday 11 September 2023
8.15am - 3.00pm
Hybrid format with option for in-person attendance (Sunshine Coast Health Institute) or online attendance (Microsoft Teams)
Sunshine Coast Health Institute; 6 Doherty Street, Birtinya, QLD
Free to attend. Please register by Wednesday by Friday 11th August 2023
Who should attend
- Anyone involved in providing care to older people who have broken their hip.
- Medical doctors- orthopaedic surgeons, geriatric medicine/ general physicians, ED consultants, anaesthetists, rehabilitation consultants, general practitioners
- Nurses: ED, surgical, orthopaedic, medical, rehabilitation, aged care and community
- Allied Health: physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, pharmacists, exercise physiologists etc
- Health managers, hospital executives and policy makers
For more information, please contact: [email protected]